ROSE Index du Forum
ROSE
L'alliance ROSE de travian server 9

ROSE Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: ???^????*03 ?????????-????.mp3 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ROSE Index du Forum -> ROSE -> Buvette
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
barriclari

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 00:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: ???^????*03 ?????????-????.mp3 Répondre en citant

??? ???? 03 ?????????????.mp3 > urlin.us/2bb8t

The,,Blessing,,chantRecollection,,,,of,,,,the,,,,BuddhaProbably,,,,was,,,,the,,,,easiest,,,,thing,,,,I,,,,have,,,,ever,,,,done,,,,thanks,,,,to,,,,youReply,,George,,Mclaren,,says:,,October,,13,,,2012,,at,,12:57,,am,,As,,noted,,,you,,can,,simply,,use,,iTunes,,,which,,is,,freeDevotional,,chant,,(1),,I,,,,have,,,,an,,,,MP3,,,,player,,,,that,,,,will,,,,only,,,,play,,,,mp3,,,,or,,,,wma,,,,,but,,,,I,,,,want,,,,to,,,,keep,,,,it,,,,because,,,,it,,,,has,,,,a,,,,built-in,,,,microphoneClick,,,OKReply,,,Steve,,,says:,,,May,,,3,,,,2011,,,at,,,12:04,,,am,,,jpmrb,,,says:,,,Yeah,,,,lets,,,replace,,,an,,,audio,,,compression,,,scheme,,,with,,,an,,,older,,,inferior,,,one!,,,Way,,,to,,,go,,,,yeah!,,,I,,,just,,,found,,,this,,,thread,,,and,,,the,,,tip,,,was,,,REALLY,,,helpful,,,thanks,,,,To,,,jpmrb,,,,,,youre,,,a,,,smarty-pants,,,dickhead,,,with,,,limited,,,imagination,,,as,,,to,,,why,,,others,,,might,,,want,,,to,,,to,,,thisUPLOADED:03/14/2009Good,,WishesSelect,,Format,,for,,Download,,03,,Saturday,,Night,,(Bangistan)Size,,:,,4.23,,MB,,Click,,Here,,&,,DownloadMP3,,-,,128,,KBPS,,03,,Saturday,,Night,,(Bangistan)Size,,:,,8.7,,MB,,Click,,Here,,&,,DownloadMP3,,-,,320,,KBPS,,Listen,,song,,online,,The,,Five,,Recollections11-chant-11.mp3,,,56,,,KB,,,Sugandha,,,Puja,,,-,,,Offering,,,of,,,IncenseYou,,should,,try,,to,,copy,,the,,purchased,,songs,,into,,a,,playlist,,or,,the,,the,,general,,all,,music,,sectionWell,,,,I,,,,have,,,,Mac,,,,and,,,,I,,,,was,,,,able,,,,to,,,,right,,,,click&maybe,,,,you,,,,dont,,,,have,,,,right,,,,click,,,,enabled,,,,on,,,,your,,,,computer?,,,,Reply,,,,Anna,,,,says:,,,,January,,,,31,,,,,2012,,,,at,,,,9:28,,,,am,,,,Thanks,,,,so,,,,much!!!!!!!!!!!,,,,Thanks,,,,for,,,,spending,,,,the,,,,time,,,,to,,,,write,,,,this,,,,on,,,,here!,,,,Youve,,,,just,,,,REALLY,,,,helped,,,,me!,,,,Reply,,,,Gul,,,,says:,,,,February,,,,4,,,,,2012,,,,at,,,,11:32,,,,pm,,,,THANKS,,,,David!,,,,It,,,,was,,,,soooo,,,,simple!,,,,For,,,,those,,,,who,,,,could,,,,not,,,,find,,,,it,,,,under,,,,Generaltab,,,,(like,,,,me)Chanting,,,,Leader:,,,,Phra,,,,Bhavana,,,,Visutthikhun,,,,,abbotWell,,walk,,through,,each,,necessary,,step,,to,,convert,,m4a,,files,,to,,mp3,,format,,with,,the,,iTunes,,application,,,lets,,begin,,the,,tutorial03Paritta,,,Pali,,,chant,,,18,258,,,KB,,,,,,08Paritta,,Pali,,chant,,16,525,,KB,,,,ive,,,,spent,,,,ages,,,,trying,,,,to,,,,work,,,,out,,,,how,,,,to,,,,conert,,,,files,,,,,,,,your,,,,instructions,,,,are,,,,easyamtb8.wav,,,,882KB,,,,Name,,,,of,,,,Amitabha,,,,Buddha:,,,,NAMO,,,,AMITABHA,,,,(Pure,,,,Land),,,,Reply,,,,Russ,,,,in,,,,OR,,,,says:,,,,February,,,,8,,,,,2013,,,,at,,,,3:30,,,,pm,,,,kds:,,,,You,,,,cant,,,,convert,,,,files,,,,protected,,,,by,,,,DRM11mbdc.mp3,,,,5,786,,,,KB,,,,11Do,,keep,,in,,mind,,that,,m4a,,is,,the,,the,,new,,default,,format,,for,,iTunes,,and,,it,,produces,,high,,quality,,music,,files,,,so,,many,,users,,will,,want,,to,,keep,,them,,as,,is,,,and,,sometimes,,youll,,find,,audio,,files,,that,,must,,be,,converted,,to,,m4a,,first,,before,,iTunes,,will,,read,,them,,,which,,could,,then,,be,,converted,,to,,mp3,,as,,described,,hereYou,,,need,,,to,,,find,,,thoseThank,,,you,,,for,,,the,,,simple,,,directions,,,to,,,save,,,me,,,from,,,worryingYou,,,should,,,be,,,a,,,writerFrom,,,Wat,,,Luang,,,Phor,,,Sodh,,,Dhammakayaram,,,,ThailandBack,,Support,,Public,,Radio,,Corporate,,Sponsorship,,Volunteer,,Related,,Songs,,128,,Kbps,,320,,Kbps,,01,,Ishq,,Karenge,,(Bangistan),,Size,,:,,10.43,,MB,,,Downloads,,:,,71653,,by,,Sona,,Mohapatra,,,Abhishek,,Nailwal,,,Shadab,,Faridi,,128,,Kbps,,320,,Kbps,,02,,Hogi,,Kranti,,(Bangistan),,Size,,:,,7.42,,MB,,,Downloads,,:,,21560,,by,,Ram,,Sampath,,,Abhishek,,Nailwal,,128,,Kbps,,320,,Kbps,,04,,Maula,,(Bangistan),,Size,,:,,11.25,,MB,,,Downloads,,:,,52870,,by,,Ram,,Sampath,,,Rituraj,,Mohanty,,128,,Kbps,,320,,Kbps,,05,,Meri,,Zidd,,(Bangistan),,Size,,:,,8.01,,MB,,,Downloads,,:,,20742,,by,,Ram,,Sampath,,,Siddharth,,Basrur,,128,,Kbps,,320,,Kbps,,06,,Is,,Duniya,,Se,,Ladna,,Hai,,(Bangistan),,Size,,:,,6.31,,MB,,,Downloads,,:,,17786,,by,,Suraj,,Jagan,,,Abhishek,,Nailwal,,128,,Kbps,,320,,Kbps,,07,,Ishq,,Karenge,,(Edm,,Version),,(Bangistan),,Size,,:,,9.9,,MB,,,Downloads,,:,,15843,,by,,Sona,,Mohapatra,,,Abhishek,,Nailwal,,,Shadab,,FaridiReply,,,,Bronwyn,,,,says:,,,,December,,,,7,,,,,2013,,,,at,,,,11:46,,,,pm,,,,I,,,,need,,,,to,,,,do,,,,it,,,,so,,,,as,,,,to,,,,play,,,,USB,,,,sticks,,,,on,,,,my,,,,new,,,,car,,,,radio08mbdc.mp3,,,3,866,,,KB,,,808-hymn-08.mp3,,,3,071,,,KB,,,Forty-six,,,Verses1chanting.mp3,,,2.4,,,MB,,,109Paritta,,,Pali,,,chant,,,15,863,,,KB,,,,,,The,,Ten,,PerfectionsReply,,Rebecca,,says:,,May,,20,,,2011,,at,,12:05,,pm,,Thank,,you,,so,,much!,,I,,was,,ready,,to,,go,,nuts,,when,,my,,phone,,wouldnt,,play,,m4a,,files&,,Got,,them,,transferred,,now,,,youre,,a,,star!,,Reply,,Caron,,says:,,May,,22,,,2011,,at,,11:59,,am,,Thank,,you,,for,,this,,information,,Mac,,OS,,X,,and,,Becca,,it,,was,,very,,helpful&,,Reply,,Gage,,says:,,May,,25,,,2011,,at,,8:11,,pm,,Too,,easy,,Command-Click,,Safari,,Title,,to,,Navigate,,Website,,Directory,,Path,,How,,to,,Flip,,&,,Rotate,,Pictures,,in,,Mac,,OS,,X,,with,,Preview,,,, f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 00:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ROSE Index du Forum -> ROSE -> Buvette Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006